SOCIAL IMPACT APPLICATION
November 27, 2023
Questions about your application?
Please email email@example.com
APPLICATIONS ARE DUE
MIDNIGHT, NOVEMBER 27, 2023.
This award will be given to a nonprofit that measures success not just by meeting its mission, but by affecting the surrounding community. Impact goes beyond the number of children served, shelters provided, and mouths fed. Impact looks at how the organization impacted the Long Island community as a whole, and how the results have been measured.
The following will be considered:
- The degree and type of social change
- Its sustainability and scalability
IMPORTANT TIPS FOR A STRONG APPLICATION:
1. To make your application stand out explain in detail what sets your organization/program apart and makes your nonprofit unique.
2. Include metrics and statistics on how you measure your organizational impact (we love metrics!)
3. Include examples and specifics. This helps us connect with your organization.
4. Using technology does not necessarily make you innovative. Explain how you use it innovatively to achieve your goals.
5. Include examples of how your organization works with others. Are there synergies/collaborations with other organizations that have helped you become more impactful?